The membership in the associations is optional, Any person who has the ability and will can berefit from the services provided by the association without any political or religious distinction, according to number of conditions:-
1) Filling an application form.
2) The ages of 18 and above are accepted.
3) Having a good reputation morally and financially.
4) The member shouldn’t be in any other association.
5) Paying enter fees.
1) Visiting the association or the treasurer.
2) Faking the application form.
3) Filling the marital status application.
4) ID copy.
5) Head of the family ID copy.
6) Paying (20 JD) as entrance fee.
1) Being a member for at least 6 months.
2) Having (500 JD) in shares.
3) Fill in the loan application and deliver it to treasurer in the location.
4) The maximum limit for solo loans is (5000 JD).
5) The loan is scheduled on a maximum of (24 months).
6) The allow period for the productivity loans (1-6 months) depends the loan type.
7) The allow period for the Non-productive loans one month.
1) Internal guarantee: when the member has a balance equivalent to the loan value or members guarantee.
2) External guarantee: the member should choose a guarantor with number of checks as much as the monthly payments the guarantor.
Currently Twenty-one sites / village, namely:
1.Jenin City 2.Meithalun 3.Al-Judeida 4.Sanur 5.Kafr Rai 6.Dayr Ghazzala 7.Anza 8.Dayr Abu-Daa’ef 9.Jaba’ 10.Al-Rama 11.Silat Al-Daheer 12.Al-fandaqumiya 13.Ajaa 14.Qabatiya 15.Ya’bad 16.Al-Zababida 17.Raba 18.Al-Attara 19.Berqeen 20.Alyamon 21.Arrabeh
Women Cooperative Association for Saving & Credit in Jenin
Headquarters Jenin Street - Abu Bakr - Building Meshaal inhabited the second floor
Mobile: 0599362561 - Telefax: 042504562