The membership in the associations is optional, Any person who has the ability and will can berefit from the services provided by the association without any political or religious distinction, according to number of conditions:-
1) Filling an application form.
2) The ages of 18 and above are accepted.
3) Having a good reputation morally and financially.
4) The member shouldn’t be in any other association.
5) Paying enter fees.
1) Visiting the association or the treasurer.
2) Faking the application form.
3) Filling the marital status application.
4) ID copy.
5) Paying Non-refundable (10 JD) as entrance fee
6) Paying (10 JD) for shares.
1) Being a member for at least 6 months.
2) Having (150 JD) in shares.
3) Should have at least quarter the loan amount in the shares and savings.
4) Fill in the loan application and deliver it to treasurer in the location.
5) The maximum limit for solo loans is (2000 JD).
6) The loan is scheduled on a maximum of (24 months).
7) The allow period for the productivity loans (1-6 months) depends the loan type.
8) The allow period for the Non-productive loans one month.
1) Internal guarantee: when the member has a balance equivalent to the loan value or members guarantee.
2) External guarantee: the member should choose a guarantor with number of checks as much as the monthly payments the guarantor.
Currently ten sites / village, namely:
1.Beit Kahil 2.Biet Ummar 3.adhna 4.Al-Dhaririya 5.Al-Samu’ 6.Tarqumiyah 7.Kharas 8.Surif 9.Dura 10.Nuba
Saving & Credit Cooperative Association in Hebron
Headquarters Hebron - Halhul - the main street of Jerusalem Hebron - Building Natsheh third floor
Mobile: 0598921727 - Telefax: 022294585