Rural Women Cooperative Association
for Saving & Credit in Jerusalem
The membership in the associations is optional, Any person who has the ability and will can berefit from the services provided by the association without any political or religious distinction, according to number of conditions:-
1) Filling an application form.
2) The ages of 18 and above are accepted.
3) Having a good reputation morally and financially.
4) The member shouldn’t be in any other association.
5) Paying enter fees and the annual subscription to the Social Solidarity Fund.
1) Visiting the association or the treasurer.
2) Faking the application form.
3) Filling the marital status application.
4) ID copy.
5) Paying (10 JD) as entrance fee and another (10 JD) for shares.
1) Being a member for at least 6 months.
2) Should have at least one third of the loan amount in the shares and savings.
3) Fill in the loan application and deliver it to treasurer in the location.
4) The maximum limit for solo loans is (4000 JD).
5) The loan is scheduled on a maximum of (24 months).
6) The allow period for the productivity loans (1-10 months) depends the loan type.
7) The allow period for the Non-productive loans one month.
9) Internal guarantee: when the member has a balance equivalent to the loan value or members guarantee.
10) External guarantee: the member should choose a guarantor with number of checks as much as the monthly payments the guarantor.
Currently nine sites / village, namely:
1.Al-Isawia 2.Beit Hanina 3.Ras Al-amud 4.Al-jeeb 5.Al-Judayra 6.Bedo 7.Beit Iksa 8.Beit Anan 9.al-Qubayba
financial Performance as of 31/10/2013
Women Cooperative Association for Saving & Credit in
Headquarters Beer - Street Knowledge - the headquarters of the middle branch of the Agricultural Development Association (PARC)
Compared Baldi mall